Pear and Eau de Vie Cocktail
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 lemon juiced
- 75ml Eau de Vie by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 25ml hazelnut liqueur
- handful of ice
- 500ml basket pressed pear juice by Paracombe Premium Perry
- Put the pear through a spiralizer to create long spaghetti-like strands. If you don’t have a spiralizer, slice the pear into thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler, then cut the ribbons into thinner strips.
- Line up 4 tumblers and put 3-4 strands of pear in each one. Divide the lemon juice between the glasses to coat the pear strands and stop them discolouring while you make the cocktail.
- Pour the Eau de Vie and hazelnut liqueur into a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker starts to frost, then strain into the glasses. Top with the pressed pear juice divided between the 4 glasses.
Cocktail adapted from bbcgoodfood.com