Ginger Pear Bellini
Now that Santa’s left town it’s time to party, and if there’s one day to do a beverage right it’s New Year’s Eve! It’s not too late to stock up on Perry from our online shop, or for something a little different, try this Ginger Pear Bellini.
- 1 ripe pear
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 4-inch piece of fresh ginger, quartered
- Puree pear in a food processor and set aside.
- Combine the water, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to boil and stir until sugar is dissolved. Cover, turn the heat off and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Remove ginger pieces, pour the syrup into the pear puree, stir, cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Once cold, spoon about two tablespoons of the puree mixture into a champagne flute, top with champagne and enjoy!
- Cheers & Happy New Year!
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Hello Natural