Hot Perry Buttered Rum Cocktail
Total Time: 20 mins
- 3/4 cup Butter, slightly softened but still firm
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Hot Perry, we recommend ‘The Triumph’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- Cinnamon Sticks For Garnish (optional)
Buttered Rum Batter
- Cream together butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, sea salt and vanilla, until well combined.
- Add brown sugar and honey. Mix well. Store batter in an airtight container in the refrigerator, until ready to use.
Hot Perry Buttered Rum
- Place 2 teaspoons of Buttered Rum Mix in a mug, add 1 shot of Rum and fill with hot Perry. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve.
Cocktail adapted from serenabakessimplyfromscratch.comadishofdailylife.com