Maple Perry Cherry Whiskey
- 30mls of whiskey
- 1/3 cup Paracombe Premium Perry ‘Eighty 4’
- 2 tablespoons of homemade cherry syrup with some whole cherries added in (recipe below)
For the Cherry Syrup
- 230g of Cherries
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Add sauce ingredients to a pot on the stove. Stir. Cover with a lid and cook on medium, occasionally lifting the lid to stir. After several minutes, the cherries should soften and it should be easy to lightly mash them.
- Allow to cook for another five minutes and cool.
- Add ice and whiskey to a small glass.
- Spoon in cherries and syrup and top with Perry.
- Stir gently and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Swooned Magazine