Millionaire Pear Cocktail
Total Time: 5 mins
- Granulated sugar
- 1/4 Lemon Bergamot pear, sliced
- 15mls fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 22mls Eau De Vie de Poire Williams by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 22mls vodka
- 10mls vanilla-infused simple syrup
- Mandarin blossom vodka, such as Absolut Mandarin
- Finely ground fresh black pepper
- Dip the rim of a chilled cocktail glass in sugar and set aside.
- In a shaker, muddle pear slices with lemon juice. Fill with ice, add Eau De Vie, vodka and simple syrup. Shake well and strain into the sugar-rimmed glass.
- Add a float of mandarin blossom vodka and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper.
Vanilla-Infused Simple Syrup
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup water
1/2 fresh plump vanilla bean, split and scrape
Bring sugar and water to boil in small pot.
Remove from heat and add the vanilla bean and seeds.
Cover and let sit for 20 minutes. Strain and chill.
Cocktail adapted from usapears.org