Pear Vanilla Cocktail
It’s Friday night and we need a cocktail! Time to shake up your weekend with this week’s Paracombe Premium Perry Pear Vanilla Cocktail – delicious made with our Bosc pears!
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 ounce of vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce of pear vodka (or pear juice for a slightly sweeter cocktail)
- Club soda (to fill glass)
- ½ small Bosc pear
- Sanding sugar (for garnish)
- Fresh nutmeg
- Shaved ice
(NB: 1 ounce equals approx. two tablespoons)
- Process ice into a shaved-ice texture using a mixer/food processor.
- Use a pear slice to moisten glass rim and pour sanding sugar and freshly grated nutmeg onto a plate. Press the moistened rim into the sugar to coat it.
- Add the shaved ice to the glass. Pour vodkas (and/or pear juice) and club soda to fill.
- Slice Bosc pear rounds and position in glass and stir.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Swooned