Salty Maple Buttered Perry Cocktail
Total Time: 10ins
- 240mls Perry, we recommend ‘The Berg’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- Maldon salt
- Half of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 vanilla bean pod, seeds scraped out
- 120mls dark rum
- Scatter Maldon salt on a small plate. Rub the rim of two heatproof glasses or mugs with the lemon half, then dip in salt.
- Combine the butter, maple syrup and vanilla bean seeds in small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine rum and Perry in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Pour into prepared glasses, then top each with half of the butter. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from seriouseats.com