Warm Vanilla Perry
Total Time: 20 mins
- 6 cups Paracombe Premium Perry ‘The Triumph’
- 2 tablespoons packed dark-brown sugar
- 2 whole nutmeg seeds
- 1 vanilla bean (split and scraped)
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) bourbon, if desired
- Whipped cream
- Honeyed Walnuts
- Combine Perry, dark-brown sugar, nutmeg seeds and vanilla bean in a medium saucepan. Gently simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add bourbon if desired.
- Remove and discard solids.
- Divide among 6 mugs or heatproof glasses and top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a few honeyed walnuts.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart.