Pork Cutlets with Perry Sauce
Cooking and Preparation Time: 30mins
- 500g baby red potatoes
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 700g pork cutlets
- 1 1/4 cups Perry, we recommend ‘The Triumph’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 Beurre Bosc Pear
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook for 8 minutes, then drain.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook, stirring until browned, 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Sprinkle cutlets with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In same frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil over medium-high heat. Add cutlets; cook until browned all over, 3 minutes. Remove from skillet. Add 1 cup of the Perry; increase heat to high and cook until thickened, 2 minutes. Stir in mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In a second frying pan, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook cabbage, pear, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Pour in remaining 1/4 cup Perry and cook 1 minute.
- Place cutlets on plates; spoon sauce over pork. Serve with potatoes and cabbage.
Recipe sourced from delish.com