Fresh Pear Cocktail
Total Time: 5mins
- 1/3 cup fresh pear juice, we recommend ‘100% Pear Juice’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 2 tablespoons citrus-infused vodka
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (or sugar syrup)
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider, we recommend ‘Appleanche’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- Pear slices (optional)
Combine pear juice, vodka, pomegranate juice, lime juice and agave syrup in a martini shaker with ice; shake.
Strain about 3 tablespoons of the vodka mixture into each of 2 martini glasses.
Top each serving with 1 1/2 tablespoons cider. Garnish with pear slices, if desired.
Cocktail adapted from Yummly.com