Ginger-Mint Pear Smoothie
This Ginger-Mint Pear Smoothie is luscious, sweet-and-spicy with cooling mint and creamy avocado! It’s also a great detox if the winter months have seen you overindulging and have you feeling sluggish!
Photo by mynewroots.org
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serves: Makes 3 cups / 700ml
- 2 pears (Available from Paracombe Premium Perry at a market near you)
- 1 avocado, flesh scooped out
- 1½ cups / 35g firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 cup / 250 ml water
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 ½ Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 10-20 mint leaves (to your taste)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
Recipe and photos by My New Roots. Click the link for a full ‘Winter Weekend Cleanse’.