Minty Pear Mojito
Summer’s on the way, so every Friday on the Paracombe Premium Perry blog we’ll be bringing you a pear or Perry cocktail to shake up your weekend, like this Minty Pear Mojito – it’s delicious made with our Packham Pears.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cup peeled and chopped Packham Pears
(available from Paracombe Premium Perry market stalls!)
- ¾ cup fresh mint leaves (about 5-7 mint leaves per drink)
- 3-4 tablespoons agave nectar (You can also use simple syrup instead – equal parts sugar and water, heated on the stovetop)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 ounces good quality white rum or vodka
- 6 cups club soda
- Place the chopped pears, mint leaves, agave nectar, and lime juice in the bottom of your pitcher (you can also make this in individual glasses. This recipe is for four glasses, so just quarter the recipe for one glass) and muddle the ingredients to combine the flavors.
- Pour in liquor and club soda and stir slowly to combine.
- Pour over ice and serve! Top with more fresh mint or lime wedges.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: The Cookie Rookie