This sweet (but not too sweet) drink should be made one at a time in a cocktail shaker. Energetic shaking and a proper drink-to-ice ratio is key! Enjoy responsibly this long weekend.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup pear brandy
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pear juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (see instructions below)
- 1 or 2 slices fresh pear, about 1/2 inch thick
- Ice to shake and serve
- To make simple syrup, cook 1/2 cup each sugar and water in a small pan over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture turns clear. Cool before using.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour brandy, pear juice, lemon juice, and simple syrup over ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with sliced pear. Serve immediately.
Adapted from My Recipes