Perfect Storm Cocktail
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 30mls ginger beer, we recommend ‘ROOT.E.D’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 45mls Perry, we recommend ‘Perfect 5’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 60mls dark rum
- Split a vanilla bean lengthwise, scrape out the inside and add it to the sugar, setting aside the pod. Stir until the sugar is speckled with bits of vanilla.
- Dip the rim of a glass in water, then in the sugar to coat.
- Mix ginger beer, Perry and rum in a measuring cup. Pour over ice into glass and garnish with half the vanilla bean.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart