Perry, Cranberry and Ginger Punch
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Perry, we recommend ‘The Berg’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 2/3 cup chilled ginger beer, we recommend ‘ROOT.E.D.’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons gin, if desired
- Muddle cranberries with sugar in a pitcher. Add Perry, ginger beer, lemon juice and gin if desired.
- Divide among 4 glasses.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart