Salted Caramel Perry
Total Time: 15 mins
- ⅓ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Perry, we recommend ‘The Triumph’ by Paracombe Premium Perry
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- whipped cream, caramel syrup and cinnamon, for garnish
- Combine brown sugar and heavy cream over medium-high heat in a medium heavy-bottomed sauce pot. Stir until sugar is dissolved in the cream and the mixture bubbles, about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla, salt and Perry, stir to combine. Allow mixture to simmer for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve into 4 cups, add whipped cream, caramel syrup and cinnamon, for garnish.
Recipe adapted from kitchenmeetsgirl.com