Sparkling Perry Cinnamon Cocktail
Total Time: 10mins
Makes: 2 cocktails
- 1 cup Chamberlain Orchards pear juice
- 1 bottle Perfect 5 by Paracombe Premium Perry
- 1/4 cup Bacardi gold rum
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Splash of soda water
Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a large cocktail shaker or jar with lid, combine pear juice, perry, rum, syrup and lemon juice. Add two cups of ice and shake again.
- Pour into large wine glasses, top with splash of soda water and garnish with cinnamon and lemon.
- For syrup: combine water, sugar and sticks in a medium saucepan. Heat until sugar has completely melted. Set aside and cool.
Recipe adapted from Virtually Homemade