Winter Pear, Apple and Cranberry Sangria
Total Time: 10 mins prep + chill time
- 1 bottle (750mL) sparkling wine, or try with two bottles of sweet Paracombe Premium Perry
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Chamberlain Orchard Bartlett pear, cored, halved, and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Chop fruit and combine with cranberries and cinnamon stick in bottom of pitcher.
- Combine liquid and cinnamon. Pour over fruit. Stir well.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight. Stir again.
Recipe adapted from Luci’s Morsels.
Photo by Luci’s Morsels.