Posts Tagged ‘Green Juice’
- 1 bottle Paracombe Premium Perry ‘Eighty 4’
- 3 handfuls mixed fruit pieces (such as Orange, Lime, Lemon, Strawberries)
- 250ml Pimm’s
- Pour the Perry into a large jug or punch bowl
- Add a couple of straws and the mixed fresh fruit pieces, then gently pour the Pimms on top of the cider to create a separate layer.
Recipe adapted from BBC.
Ginger-Mint Pear Smoothie
This Ginger-Mint Pear Smoothie is luscious, sweet-and-spicy with cooling mint and creamy avocado! It’s also a great detox if the winter months have seen you overindulging and have you feeling sluggish!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serves: Makes 3 cups / 700ml
- 2 pears (Available from Paracombe Premium Perry at a market near you)
- 1 avocado, flesh scooped out
- 1½ cups / 35g firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 cup / 250 ml water
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 ½ Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 10-20 mint leaves (to your taste)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
Pear Ginger Spinach Detox Juice
Happy New Year Perry lovers! There’s no doubt you all spent the Holiday Season over-indulging in all things delicious, so for our first Friday Shake Up for 2015 we’re bringing you a detox juice!
This delicious detoxifying pear, ginger and spinach green juice is perfect for the morning after, so you can get stuck into 2015 minus the hangover!
- 1 large cucumber, roughly chopped
- 2 ripe pears, roughly chopped
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- ½ a lemon
- Add all the ingredients to a juicer or blender and combine until desired consistency is achieved.
- Stir then divide evenly between two glasses.
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Hello Natural